Customer Service Rep
BOWLING GREEN, KY 42104
Do you have experience working in a call center? Do you want to work for a team-oriented company?
This might be a great job for you!
Apply Now for Customer Service Rep in Bowling Green,KY.
Ideal Candidate for CSR Will Have:
- Telecom (call center) experience assisting customers
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Excel & Outlook
Key Duties for Customer Service Rep:
- Respond to incoming calls & emails
- Assist with orders & returns
- Direct questions to proper person or dept.
- General office duties
Requirements for CSR:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Drug screen and background check
- Minimum 1 Year Customer Service experience via telephone
Submit your resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online today.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Shirley started her career with Quality Personnel as a File Clerk & Relief Switchboard Operator, September 1992. In March 1993, she became a full-time Corporate Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Shirley currently serves as a CSR. She is a Bowling Green High School graduate and attended Bowling Green Vocational School. Shirley is happily married to Terry Elkin. They have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. Let us know how we can assist in landing your next job!