SANTA MARIA, CA
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in GIS or related field? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group Santa Maria is currently recruiting for 1-3 Data Analysts in Livonia, MI or Santa Maria, CA.
**May start out as remote work but will be an in-office position**
Job duties and details for Data Analyst:
- Responsible for the monitoring and analysis of new construction, including but not limited to LiDAR and aerial photography from all types of sensors (could include aerial, terrestrial and/or static platforms).
- Responsible for evaluating Commercial Data Feed, Classifying Construction Projects, Identifying New Projects, Identify Closed/Updated Projects and the scheduling of Pre-Drive Validations.
- Support other aspects of advanced Change Management, Production and Acquisition Operations.
- Ensure the Change Management Tasks are completed free of gross errors or anomalies.
- Pay rate $20-$24/hour.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Bi-Weekly pay, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Data Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge in CAD software where layers are often used.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555. Please send resume to santamaria@Lstaff.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."