Electronics Test Technician
Do you have a technical degree or proven experience in the electronics field? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Electronics Test Technician.
Key duties and details for Electronics Test Technician:
- Perform automated testing and screening of production and engineering parts
- Perform maintenance on test and screening circuits, hardware, harnesses and equipment
- Assembly circuit boards, test hardware and wiring harnesses
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8am-12pm
- Pay rate: $15/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Electronics Test Technician:
- Two year technical degree or apprenticeship program
- Proven work experience in technical field
- Ability to lift or move over 50 lbs
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Carol is a Staffing Manager for Radford office. If you're looking for work in Radford and the surrounding areas, please give her a call!