Electronics Test Technician | Manufacturing
Do you have a technical degree or prior experience in the electronics field? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Electronics Test Technician.
Key duties and details for Electronics Test Technician:
- Perform automated testing and screening of production and engineering parts
- Perform maintenance on test and screening circuits, hardware, harnesses and equipment
- Assemble circuit boards, test hardware and wiring harnesses
- 1st shift
- Pay rate: Based on experience
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Electronics Test Technician:
- Two year technical degree or apprenticeship program
- Proven work experience in technical field
- Ability to lift or move over 50 lbs
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call or text our office (540) 674-1118 today!
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works App today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."