Experienced HR Assistant | Day Shift | DIRECT-HIRE
PORTLAND, TN US
Do you have a background in HR? Are you looking for a new career? Now Hiring for a HR Assistant in Portland, TN - Apply today!
- Mon-Fri 1st shift
- Direct hire
Your role as a HR Assistant:
- Position will be responsible for handling HR related issues and tasks in addition to other various administrative support functions for all departments within the organization.
- Answer and direct phone calls and visitors at the front desk
- Complete weekly payroll and maintain files
- Assist in new hire orientation and other company training
- Primary contact for temporary staffing agencies
- Responsible for maintaining training tracker program and working with other departments to ensure training is up to date for all employees
Required skills of an HR Assistant:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office software and capable of learning other software packages as required
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Must be self-starter, upbeat and motivated with an excellent work ethic
***MUST have 2-3 years' experience as an HR Assistant, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, or HR Representative and Associates' Degree***
If this sounds like the perfect job for you call or text April today, 270-586-6666!
Walk-ins Welcome, Monday - Friday, 7-11am and 1-3pm, no appointment needed. Visit 101 South Main Street, Franklin, KY 42134
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Sermons, CSP
Coming from an administration background in a variety of industries from manufacturing to real estate, April joined the Luttrell Staffing Group (formerly Quality Personnel) team in March 2014 as a receptionist, then moved up to staffing manager in 2015 after obtaining her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate. After three years in staffing, she was chosen as Franklin’s branch manager in November 2018.