Extruder Operator | Machine Operator | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a 3rd shift position? Is safety important to you? Are you good with math and have machine operator experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Alcoa, TN is currently hiring Extruder Operator positions for one of their clients in Loudon, TN. This client has an impeccable safety record at facility, which is important to all of us. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Extruder Operator position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 3rd Shift available
- Machine operator experience a must
- $13/hour + shift premium
- Monday-Friday, 3rd Shift (12am-8am)
- 3rd Shift will train on days for 3-4 months
- 40 hrs + mandatory overtime when needed
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Extruder Operator position?
- Tend one single or dual extrusion line
- Responsible for monitoring extruder and line conditions
- Feeding raw material to extruder manually or with the aid of automatic equipment
- Monitoring and controlling quality of the continuously extruded products
- Satisfactorily packaging the finished products
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Machine operating experience required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Must be able to operate a computer with basic to intermediate skills and have the ability to learn production software
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, and occasionally assist to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (865) 233-7502
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."