Facilities Electrician | Licensed Electrician
Are you looking for a great opportunity and are an experience electrician? Luttrell Staffing Group in Alcoa, TN is currently hiring a Facilities Electrician for one of their clients. If you are interested, please send resume to email@example.com.
Pay Rate: $24-$26 DOE
Work Schedule: 1st Shift, Monday-Friday (on-call on weekends should the site need them to come in)
Key Duties for Facilities Electrician:
- Will be responsible for a wide variety of assigned tasks requiring various levels of expertise and experience in multiple trade skill sets
- The tech shall complete technical facilities improvements and projects as assigned, such as electrical installations, electrical troubleshooting, equipment repairs, and troubleshooting, plumbing, welding, equipment operation, etc. There is a heavy emphasis on the electrical maintenance and functions for this role.
- Performs either scheduled or unscheduled maintenance on machines and facilities equipment.
- Creates material lists for projects
- Troubleshoots and oversee all electro-mechanical, hydraulic, refrigeration, heating, and pneumatic systems
- Use and maintain construction equipment and make recommendations to the onsite Manager for equipment repairs or installations
- Provides performance reports as required to the on-site Manager through appropriate systems.
- Use and maintain specialty tools required for the job duties
- Provide task-oriented support for major PM activities
- Provide other maintenance services or construction projects as directed by the onsite Manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree in related field preferred, or 10 hrs of technical classes, and/or 2 yr field experience
- Licensed Electrician with 5+ year of field experience
- Must have appropriate State-approved license to ensure all work being performed is up to code/compliance.
- Commercial electrical experience a significant plus
- HVAC license preferred
- Maintains high quality of work and craftsmanship
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Must have the ability to interface and support all departments.
- Know proper construction and maintenance methods
- Has an ability to troubleshoot and oversee all electro-mechanical, hydraulic, refrigeration, heating, and pneumatic systems
- Must be available to work 24x7x365 environment with weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Selected candidate will be "hands-on" and will do maintenance work, fabrication, and in-house project
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, send resume to bsparks@LStaff.com, then call our office at 865-233-7502. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad is a recent graduate of Bryan College and is currently pursuing his M.B.A. there. He joined the Knoxville team in June of 2017, and is excited to build client satisfaction and help people find jobs. Brad enjoys playing and watching sports and is a big fan of the Tennessee Vols.