Bristol, TN 37620 US
Do you have experience in quality inspection and are you looking for a great career move? Luttrell Staffing Group in now recruiting for an experienced Final Inspector.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with solid manufacturing experience to start a new career!
Details and duties for Final Inspector:
- Safely and efficiently operator inspection machines following all standard operating procedures
- Setup and operate inspection machine to inspect finished coated fabrics for defects
- Identify possible defects; flag major defects or cut out unacceptable defect when applicable
- Determine degree of defect based on inspection guidelines
- Effectively use computer to enter yardage, tag mapping defects and print roll tickets
- Other duties as assigned
- Pay rate $17/hr + shift premium
- 3rd shift
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Final Inspector:
- Must have at least 5 years of solid manufacturing experience
- Experience in quality control and inspection
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills, math skills and must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, twist, stoop, squat and stand on concrete
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.