Food Production | Material Handler | Production
Are you looking for a great opportunity and to get your foot in at a good company? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring Food Production positions for a company in Middlesboro, KY. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
Details for Food Production positions:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift
- $10.25/hour to start
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly
- Insurance Benefits available
Candidates for this position will handle materials and use hand tools, knives, machinery, and equipment to help deliver good food responsibly to America's dinner table. Candidate must have good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail, strength and stamina.
Requirements for Food Production position:
- Must have regular and punctual attendance
- Must pass background check and 5 panel drug test
- Able to work around blood and animal carcass parts
- Able to work in an environment that is wet and humid
- Able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours
- Must be able to work with sanitation and cleaning chemicals
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 859.520.3815.
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager/Business Development Manager
Cassidy began her career in the staffing industry in 2014 and began her role as a Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in 2019. She was quickly promoted to Branch Manager and Business Development Manager in September 2019. When she isn’t working, Cassidy enjoys spending time outdoors with her pets.