Food Production | Poultry Production | Quality Control Techs
Are you interested in working in food production? Are you looking for 1st or 2nd shift? Luttrell Staffing Group in Gainesville, GA is currently hiring Poultry Production | Quality Control. If you are interested in this position, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Poultry Production | Quality Control positions:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- $11.40-$12.35/hour depending on shift and position
- Tender Cutters: 1st Shift, $11.40/hour (7:00am-3:30pm), 2nd Shift, $11.90/hour (3:30pm to midnight)
- Quality Control: 1st Shift, $11.55 (7am-3:30pm), 2nd Shift, $12.35 (3:30pm to midnight)
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Poultry Production | Quality Control position?
- Laser Operator: Lay product on belt for proper cutting
- Product Inspector: Inspect product, remove rejects, and put in proper tub
- Nugget Inspector: Inspect products and remove rejects, and trim from nuggets
- Must be able to work in 48-55 degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Some positions will require heavy lifting
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity, contact us today!
- Call our office at: 770-531-3200
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect to a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."