Food Service Associate | Cook
Do you have kitchen experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Alcoa, TN is currently hiring Food Service Associates in Maryville, TN. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below
Food Service Associate positions:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Various shifts
Details for Food Service Associate position:
- Prepares and serves meals according to guidelines of the federal, state, and local standards. Monitors food handling procedures, required documentation of food temperatures and safe handling of kitchen equipment. Oversees meal service to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Provides assistance in all functions of Foodservice Department as directed or instructed. Duties will be performed in accordance with established guidelines and policies set forth by the facility.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for these Food Service Associate positions?
- Knowledge: Large quantity and or batch cooking helpful. Have a general understanding of food preparation of special diets. Able to interpret recipes and adjust for larger quantity cooking as needed. General knowledge of safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Skills: Understanding of commercial kitchen equipment and uses for preparation needed. Proper use and safety of knife handling. Read, understand and follow recipe directions, diet orders, and work assignments. Read, understand, and follow recipe directions and work assignments.
- Abilities: Ability to perform duties and repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions. Able to be flexible in emergency situations, to work extra hours as needed. Good communication skills to be able to deal with families, guests, and staff. Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, as well as being willing to handle residents depending on whatever maturity level they are functioning. Have the ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (865) 233-7502
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."