Food Service Worker
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 US
Pay & Details for Food Service Worker:
- $14 per hour.
- No Experience Required.
- Temp to Hire with Extra Perks & Benefits (see below)
- Shifts times vary. (Park is open 11am - 9pm)
- Work 25 to 40 hours per week.
Job Duties for Food Service Worker:
- Take orders, serve, prepare & store high quality food.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to guests.
- Use concession equipment. (Cash register, drink machines, ovens, rolling carts, etc.)
- Stock and organize the kitchen, food lines, and work areas.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation & wear required PPE.
- Follow all regulations regarding safe handling.
- Display company values by being patient, kind, trusting, unselfish, truthful, forgiving, and dedicated.
- Maintain good personal hygiene.
- Comprehend instructions and retaining information.
- Dependable attendance and flexible with schedules (overtime, evenings, weekends, holidays).
- Prioritize tasks and complete assignments on time.
- Work outdoors (tolerate temperatures from 0 to 120 degrees).
- Speaking, reading, and writing in English. Basic computer and math skills required. Background check and drug screen. Able to lift 30 pounds.
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.