Framer | Construction | $250 Sign-On Bonus Opportunity!
Do you have carpentry experience? Would you love an opportunity to work in construction? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with VFP, is currently seeking candidates for Framer | Construction | General Labor.
Job duties and details for Framer | Construction | General Labor:
- Assist in construction of wall sections according to blueprints
- Use hand tools such as nail guns, routers and drills
- Lift and carry plywood sheets as needed
- Prepare daily production sheets by using accurate job numbers and production codes
- 1st shift position
- Pay rate is $12.00/hour
- $250 sign-on bonus following 90-days of employment with no absences
- Monday through Friday, overtime as needed
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Framer | Construction | General Labor:
- Must have experience working with lumber and using hand tools, saws, etc.
- Must have 2 years of carpentry experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of simple mathematical formulas
- Ability to interpret simple correspondence and practical problems
- Candidates must fill out VFP paper application to be considered for an interview
- Steel toes required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 431-7352 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."