General Labor | Warehouse | Heavy Lifting
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Dublin, VA area? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for General Labor | Warehouse | Heavy Lifting!
Job details for General Labor | Warehouse | Heavy Lifting:
- Load and unload furniture from trucks into the warehouse.
- Work in teams of 2-4 using a dolly.
- 1st shift, Monday-Thursday (6am-3:30pm) and Friday (6am-10am).
- 2nd shift (4pm-2:30am).
- 40+ hours per week.
- Pay rate $10.80 for 1st shift and $11.30 for 2nd shift.
- Temp-to-Hire positions.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for General Labor | Warehouse | Heavy Lifting:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Must have willingness to learn and be flexible with duties.
- Must be able to lift 70-90 lbs continuously during shift.
- Bending, lifting and standing for 8+ hours daily is required.
- Diploma or GED is required.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.