Grounds Keeping | Mowing
Bristol, VA 24201 US
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Grounds Keeping | Mowing.
Key duties and details for Grounds Keeping | Mowing:
- Will be responsible for grounds maintenance at various locations throughout the city
- Mowing, weed eating, trash clean-up, street maintenance, other general labor duties as needed
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday (40 hours per week, OT when needed)
- Pay rate: $15/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
- Must have a valid drivers license
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Grounds Keeping | Mowing:
- Work requires above average physical agility and dexterity
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Must be able to walk over rough, uneven terrain or surfaces, recurring bending, stooping, crouching, reaching
- Ability to work in different environmental conditions
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call (423) 764-1334 today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.