Grounds Maintenance Technician
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you have grounds keeping experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Grounds Maintenance Technician in Dublin, VA.
Job duties and details for Grounds Maintenance Technician:
- Operate a zero-turn mower
- Perform mowing and maintenance duties that enhance the appearance of assigned properties
- Keep all properties mowed on daily basis during warm months
- Special projects and duties as assigned in the upkeep of all properties during cold months
- Responsible for duties that provide for a safe outside environment for the general public
- Modify, repair and maintain equipment associated with the job at all times
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:30pm
- Pay rate $12.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Grounds Maintenance Technician:
- Two years of experience in the operation of mowing and grounds equipment
- Must be able to operate a zero-turn mower
- Valid Virginia Drivers License
- Virginia license (CDL) with Class A endorsement preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to stoop, bend and work in bent positions
- Hearing and visual acuities required
- Ability to operate a variety of machines such as riding lawn mowers, edgers, weed eaters, push mowers, chain saws, trimmers and more
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.