HR Administrator | Bookkeeper
Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring HR Administrator | Bookkeeper for local established business in Atascadero. If you have experience or education in accounting or office administration, this is the job for you!
Key duties and details for HR Administrator | Bookkeeper:
- Act as support for all human resources and accounting functions
- Responsible for attendance records, payroll and benefits administration
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting regarding employees and payroll
- Create budgets, prepare and submit tax forms
- Daytime schedule
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for HR Administrator | Bookkeeper:
- Education in accounting, office admin or other relevant field or work experience in accounts payable and bookkeeping (at least 2 years)
- Mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Efficient time management
- Ability to learn company's computer systems
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (805) 544-1800.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is the Staffing Coordinator in our San Luis Obispo Branch. If you are looking for a job in the San Luis Obispo area, give her a call!