CAROL STREAM, IL
Do you have Human Resource experience? Are you looking for new opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, IL is currently hiring for an HR/Legal Assistant for their client in Carol Stream. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for HR/Legal Assistant position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 3 years experience required
- $20 or more based on experience
- 1st shift Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Benefits available (Medical Insurance, Term-Life, Holiday, and Vacation Pay)
Can you see yourself in this HR/Legal Assistant position?
- Managing Web-time clock system (adding, deleting employee’s abilities to punching for house employees and temps employees).
- Generate time sheet reports from time clock and collect time sheets from all district and compile in master time sheet and provide for payroll process.
- Generate time sheet reports for all temps employees to send temps agencies for payroll.
- Maintain employees Vacation and sick time log regularly.
- Maintain employee’s absent time, send FMLA paper works.
- Maintain employees health, dental, Vision, life and STD insurance benefits. Adding, removing or making changes on line to insurance company’s portal.
- Keep time log for new employees to enroll in group insurances.
- Generate and mail COBRA notices to terminated employees,
- Getting and verifying proper documents for new hire.
- Maintain proper log for W/C employees, submit proper paper works to W/C companies.
- Maintain sales people’s autoes lease, Autoes insurance, deductions for personal use , make claims to insurance company and leasing company for any accident.
- Maintain proper insurance certificates for trucking companies and outside service providers.
- Create freight claim for damaging material by truckers.
- Maintain time log for renewing building leases, annual States registrations and licenses.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel) software required
- At least 3 years of related experience, an associate's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 224-653-8289
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."