IT Network Administrator
SANTA MARIA, CA
Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting or IT Network Administrator. If you have A+ and Linux Certification and 2-5 years experience in a similar role, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities for IT Network Administrator:
- Install, maintain, configure network hardware including switches, firewalls, network monitoring hardware and software and other network related infrastructure
- Office 365 Administration, Azure AD Administration
- Azure AD, On-Premise AD management
- Understanding of network connectivity and protocols used at workstation and remote users including VPN access
- Install servers and monitor testing networks
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate problems
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Pay rate $30-$35/hr
- Temp-to-Hire position
Qualifications for IT Network Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT related field, preferred
- A+ and Linux Certification, CompTIA A+ certification, CompTIA Network+ certification, Microsoft certifications
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role and troubleshooting systems
- Proficient with AD, GP/GPO’s, Windows Server, Windows OS, Office 365
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong multi-tasking skills wearing many IT related hats in a semi-small business environment
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."