IT Service Technician
Cleveland, TN 37312 US
Are you an experienced IT Technician and are you looking for an excellent career move? Luttrell Staffing Group Cleveland, TN is now hiring an IT Service Technician. Don't let this opportunity slip away, apply today!
**Perks & Benefits:
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
- Day Shift, some weekend and remote work will be required
Job Duties for IT Service Technician position:
- Responsible for the proper care and maintenance of company technology equipment
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repair computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Perform system backup and restore files on computers during repairs and new computer installations
- Document, maintain and upgrade or replace hardware and install patches to resolve software related issues
- Maintain technology related inventory
- Train and support staff
- Coordinate with VP of Finance and Administration to support technology needs of administrative staff
- Other duties as required
Requirements for IT Service Technician position:
- Associate's Degree or two years experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use equipment such as drills and other power tools
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with vendors to restore internet, telephone service outages, troubleshoot firewall issues and whitelist approved websites
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work on-call, evenings and weekends, etc.
Click the link below to apply, then call our office at (423) 790-7733 to schedule your interview today! Our office is located at 3555 Keith St NW #209 | Cleveland, TN 37312.
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.