Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Johnson City, TN 37615 US
Luttrell Staffing Group in Johnson City, TN is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our partner. As an LPN, you will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to individuals within an assigned unit of the hospital and/or program, under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN). Don't miss out, apply below today!
**Perks & Benefits:
- Direct Hire
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Fast start-date
Job Duties for these Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions:
- Assist in developing care plans
- Record individuals' activities, observations, and behavioral symptoms
- Attend staff conferences and meetings for patient input
- Conduct therapeutic groups as required
- Assist physicians as needed
- Evaluate and document medication reactions
- Administer prescribed medications
- Educate individuals and families about health/illness
- Monitor vital signs and record medical needs and responses
- Use personal protective equipment for procedures and specimen collection
- Utilize Management of Aggressive Patient techniques in emergencies
- Attend staff meetings and in-services
- Perform assigned duties as required
Can you see yourself in this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position?
- Education: Completion of an accredited program of nursing is required
- Licensure: Must possess and maintain licensure by Tennessee and/or Virginia
- Experience: Experience in nursing in a psychiatric setting is preferred
- Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of accepted nursing practices and procedures, CPR Training, ability to maintain composure in difficult situations, ability to follow written and verbal directions, and strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, twist and reach
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: (423) 283-0360
Luttrell Staffing Group is a EOE employer.
*Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather began her Luttrell Staffing career in September 2009 working one of our West Virginia accounts part-time. In July of the next year she moved to our Johnson City office as an Admin Assistant and then, soon after, a Staffing Manager. After several years of strong service, Heather was promoted to the role of Branch Manager in early 2016. She has a BS degree in Psychology and Sociology from ETSU. In February 2018 Heather obtained her PHR in Human Resources.