Line Services Technician
Do you have general knowledge of airfield and aircraft safety and operations? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring Line Services Technician.
Key duties and details for Line Services Technician:
- Responsible for refueling aircraft, towing aircraft, marshalling aircraft, processing counter sales and responding to customer needs
- Mowing, assisting with loading and offloading air freight
- Routine building cleaning and janitorial work
- Pay rate: $13.00/hr
- Benefits (Holiday Pay, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Line Services Technician:
- General knowledge of vehicle operations, airfield and aircraft safety
- Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to work in variety of climate conditions and flammable materials including jet fuel
- Customer service skills
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment
- Valid driver's license
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Carol is a Staffing Manager for Radford office. If you're looking for work in Radford and the surrounding areas, please give her a call!