Litter Control | General Labor
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Hillsville area? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring for Litter Control | General Labor.
Job duties and details for Litter Control | General Labor:
- Check landfill property for litter and pick up blown litter
- Trim weed in required areas
- Steam clean trucks and equipment as needed
- Assist emptying roll-off boxes
- Clean offices and maintenance shop and assist in construction as needed
- 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday (Work at least 3 days per week)
- Pay rates $10-$12/hr
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Litter Control | General Labor:
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Some knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions with the work
- Ability to operate a weed eater and perform manual work
- Must be able to work independently and also be a team player
- This position requires regular exertion of 25 lbs of force and occasional exertion of up to 75 lbs of force
- Occasional lifting and repetitive motion required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 266-3577 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandi moved to Wytheville in 2012 to attend college, then fell in love with the small town and decided to stay. She started her Luttrell Staffing career in February 2015 working as a receptionist in the Wytheville office, then was promoted to Branch Manager upon the opening of Luttrell Staffing’s Hillsville, Virginia branch.