Lumber Mill | Lumber Stacking | General Labor | UFP Industries | Generous Bonuses!
Do you enjoy woodworking? Luttrell Staffing Group Morristown, TN, in partnership with UFP Industries, is currently hiring Lumber Mill | Lumber Stacking | General Labor | UFP Industries | Generous Bonuses! positions. Don't let this unique opportunity pass you by, simply apply!!
Key duties and details for Lumber Mill | Lumber Stacking | General Labor | UFP Industries | Generous Bonuses! positions:
- Handle, load, sort and cut wood
- Operate Mill
- Operate Forklift
- General woodworking duties
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
- Pay rate: $13-$15.50/hr
- Generous Bonuses
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Lumber Mill | Lumber Stacking | General Labor | UFP Industries | Generous Bonuses!:
- Woodworking experience preferred
- Team player
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous forklift experience
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Good hand-eye coordination and hand dexterity
- Ability to use variety of hand tools
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stoop, squat, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 423-586-5008
- Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Stacy started her journey with Luttrell Staffing Group in late 2012 as the Receptionist. She worked as a Staffing Manager and an On-Site Manager at one of our largest clients before becoming Morristown’s newest Branch Manager.