Machine Operator | Catcher
Piney Flats, TN US
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with an established local company? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring for Machine Operator.
Job details for Machine Operator:
- Operate machine that automatically measures, prints, cuts, folds and glues or seals lain paper or plastic film to form bags
- Instruct catcher/stacker as needed
- Troubleshooting machines may also be required
- Load/Unload material from presses, trucks and shipping/receiving
- 12 hour rotating shifts
- Pay rate $13.50/hour
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Machine Operator:
- Math and computer skills
- Must be mechanically inclined and must pass a mechanical comprehension test
- Must be able to read a tape measure, use hand tools and gauges
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.