Machine Operator| Immediate Openings!
Are you looking to gain experience or already have a valid tow motor license and like working 12 hour shifts? Luttrell Staffing Group in Abingdon, VA is hiring for Machine Operator. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Machine Operator:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- No experience required
- Review after 4 weeks with a possible pay increase based on attendance and performance
- Tow Motor: Driver Training is available to all job applicants wishing to obtain a Tow Motor License (valid Driver’s License required).
- 12 hour shifts, rotating days and nights
- 40+ hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Machine Operator position?
- Performs typical machine shop operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. charts.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks:
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up, weekly evaluations and training.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Must be able to operate and use all necessary equipment.
- Attention to detail – excellent hand/eye coordination
- Strict adherence to safety procedures.
- Adequate Color Vision
Special Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Learning basic computer skills
- Adequate color vision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Hayley recently started her new position as Staffing Coordinator after serving as the Administrative Assistant for the Abingdon Office since June 2018. She is passionate about making people matter most and going above and beyond for job seekers and clients.