Machine Operator | Immediate Openings!
Do you have general factory experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Schaumburg, IL is currently hiring Machine Operators for a client in Bloomingdale, IL. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Machine Operator:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire (after 90 days)
- $14/hour (goes to $16/hour after hire-on)
- Available to work overtime as requested
- 1st shift- 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift 3:30 p.m.- 12 a.m
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Machine Operator position?
- Performs general machine operation effectively and efficiently to ensure continuous operational improvement consistent with established standards for plant operations
- Ensure all quality requirements are met
- Operate various machines to manipulate part to specification
- General manufacturing duties as assigned
- Daily production report record keeping
- Confidential record keeping
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Understand and follow applicable procedures and operational standards
- Use simple measurement tools such as ruler, caliper, micrometer
- Work on diverse jobs and refer all critical quality issues to the Department Supervisors or Manager
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of manufacturing (i.e.Planning, Purchasing, Quality, Maintenance, Management, etc.)
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25-50 lbs
- Able to complete responsibilities in a timely, professional and quality manner
- Solve problems analytically; search out relevant information and gauge its importance when making decisions
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to express oneself clearly and in technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to perform basic math
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (847) 278-7727
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."