RURAL RETREAT, VA US
Are you ready for a new career in manufacturing with potential for growth? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | General Manufacturing.
*Schedule is 12 hour rotating shift*
Job duties and details for Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | General Manufacturing:
- Responsible for assisting the Slitter Operator in set-up, loading, adjusting and operation
- Unload the slitter in a manner that will produce a quality on-time product with efficiency
- Schedule: 12 hour rotating shift (8am-4pm for 12 weeks while training)
- Pay rate $17.50/hour
- Long-term, possible temp-to-hire
Qualifications for Assistant Slitter Operator | Machine Operator | General Manufacturing:
- Machine operator experience preferred
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Diploma/GED required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call or text (276) 783-1002.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Meet Your Recruiter
Before joining the Wytheville team, Kim worked at Comcast in customer service for 14 years. She is now a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group Wytheville. If you're looking for work in the Wytheville or surrounding areas, give her a call!