- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Will train on 1st Shift at $13/hour pay rate
- Moves to 2nd Shift after training with pay rate moving to $14/hour
- Training on 1st shift: M - Th, 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., with OT required (mainly on Fridays)
- Moving to 2nd shift after training: M - Th, 4:25 p.m. - 2:55 a.m., with OT required (mainly on Fridays)
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Machine Operator position?
- Performs work related to the operating of conventional and numerical control machines.
- Operates machines as assigned, to perform a series of progressive machining operations on repetitive work to close tolerances and finish specifications, may include the setup of singular operations.
- Responsible for the quality of work, which includes accurate counts, along with meeting production standards, uses precision measuring instruments to ensure machined items meet quality specifications.
- Proactively seeks assistance for resolving operating problems.
- Follows all company safety procedures and guidelines, keeps work area clean and in order.
Do you have the Qualifications for this position?
- High school diploma or GED required
- Requires a general knowledge of machining techniques and methods, along with the ability to receive and execute instructions.
- Must be able to interpret engineering part drawings and use precision measuring equipment and demonstrate all safety precautions for operating named equipment.
- English language functional communication required.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (540) 491-9921
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
RaKeesha is a staffing coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group-Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke or the surrounding areas, give her a call.