Machine Operator | Manufacturing | Bonus Opportunities!
Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Power Packaging, is now recruiting for Machine Operator | Manufacturing. If you have at least one year of machine operator experience, this is the job for you!
Key duties and details for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
- Responsible for machine start-up and observation of possible malfunctions
- Report malfunctions and make minor adjustments or repairs
- Feed product to conveyors, hoppers or other feeding devices
- Perform all necessary actions to operate machine
- Perform quality control by inspection and check labels/stencils for correct lot number
- Complete necessary paperwork and replenish packaging supplies
- Pay rate $14-$16/hr (Double time pay on the 7th consecutive day)
- Schedule: Monday-Saturday (40-60 hours per week)
- Bonus opportunities!
Qualifications for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
- One year of machine operator experience
- Must be open to cross-functional training in all areas of operation
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (847) 278-7727 Today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."