Machine Operator | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new career in manufacturing? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring for Machine Operator | Manufacturing positions.
Duties and details for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
- Handle empty cases, solve line issues and train other operators on use of machinery
- Perform best practice quality checks on line and equipment
- Set-up machinery, operate/monitor equipment and replenish materials
- Record data as required
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Pay rate: $10.00-$15.67/hr
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
- Must have 1 year prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery
- Must have 1 year prior experience monitoring of product quality
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 lbs repeatedly
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (224) 653-8289 Today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia is our Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle. If you're looking for work in Roselle and the surrounding areas, give her a call!