Machine Operator | Production | 1st Shift
SCHILLER PARK, IL
Are you looking for an new career opportunity in manufacturing? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Machine Operator | Production.
Key duties and details for Machine Operator | Production:
- Operate, monitor and adjust machines in a grinding, assembly or broach
- Use hand tools and visually inspect components
- Troubleshoot, record quality inspection, enter inventory transactions and perform machine preventative maintenance
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday (7am-3:30pm)
- Pay rate: $15/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Machine Operator | Production:
- Basic mechanical knowledge of computerized machines, gauges and hand tools
- General knowledge of material handling, manufacturing processes and quality control systems
- Basic math skills in all units of measure
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (224) 653-8289.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia is our Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle. If you're looking for work in Roselle and the surrounding areas, give her a call!