Machine Operator | Rewind Operator | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a great opportunity and a chance to get hired on after 90 days? Luttrell Staffing Group South Burlington, is currently hiring Machine Operator | Rewind Operator | Manufacturing positions for a new client in Winooski, VT. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Machine Operator | Rewind Operator | Manufacturing:
- Temp-to-Hire after 90 days
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Available
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Machine Operator | Rewind Operator | Manufacturing position?
- Responsible for the inspection and finishing of printed products to ensure their compliance with quality standards.
- Assist routine cleaning and maintenance to appropriate Rewind equipment according to Maintenance Schedule and records all activities in Maintenance Log.
- Completes work instructions according to customer job specifications
- Reports non-compliant printing defects to Supervisor.
- Cleans and helps to make minor repairs and adjustments to machines and maintains them in good working order.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Must have computer skills
- Able to read, comprehend and interpret production information from job ticket
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and having some background in the proper use of MRP software.
- Must be mechanically inclined
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (802) 809-1364.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."