Machine Operator | Slitter Operator
Do you have machine operator experience or manufacturing experience? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with HDK, is recruiting for Machine Operator | Manufacturing | Slitter Operator.
Job duties and details for Machine Operator | Manufacturing | Slitter Operator:
- Start on 1st shift, 7am-3pm, but will switch to 12 hour shifts.
- Schedule will be alternating between day shift, 7am-7pm and night shift, 7pm-7am (Work 36 hours one week and work 48 hours the following week).
- Starting pay rate $14.00/hour.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Machine Operator | Manufacturing | Slitter Operator:
- Must have machine operator experience or manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, balance and push.
- Ability to work in hot temperature, marked temperature changes and humidity.
- Operate automotive equipment, forklifts and other equipment.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and do simple math.
- Basic computer skills and Excel skills are a plus.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 272-8115.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabriela has been working for the company since 2015 and became Staffing Manager in 2016 after completing her CSP. She enjoys spending time with her husband and 3 children. If you are looking for work in the Rogersville area, give her a call.