Machinist | 1st and 2nd Shift Available!
Do you have machinist experience and looking for a new opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, IL is currently hiring Machinist positions for their client in Schaumburg, IL. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Machinist position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 4+ years experience required
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm
- 2nd shift Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm
- 40 hours per week, possible overtime
Can you see yourself in this Machinist position?
- Manual milling AND manual lathe operation
- Operate, monitor, and adjust machines in a grinding, assembly, or broach and turning line via switches, buttons, and displays
- Supply components to hoppers, indexing poles or conveyors.
- Using hand tools, change worn machine accessories such as grinding wheels, finishing stones, and tool inserts
- Visually inspect components and parts for defects, sort and disassemble defect parts
- Measure components and parts with precision dial indicators or other instruments to ensure they meet customer requirements and machines are operating correctly
Do you have the Knowledge and Experience needed for this position?
- Prototrak operation a plus
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent required, associate degree preferred.
- Must have a valid license and able to travel to field sites, as necessary
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. for an extended duration
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must have a full range of motion and be able to kneel and bend for extended periods as the task may require
- This position requires continual use of your hands, considerable use of your arms and legs, and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (224) 653-8289
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."