Bowling Green, KY US
Were you born to lead? Do you have previous experience as a Maintenance Supervisor? If you said yes check out this great opportunity!
Now Hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor in Bowling Green, KY - Call Noelle today to apply!
Job duties if a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Lead and technically support all aspects of day-to-day maintenance operations including: direct supervision of maintenance staff, including performance evaluations (coaching & counseling), planning, scheduling, organizing & directing work, follow-up, training personnel, and recommending personnel for pay adjustments, employment, or for discipline, termination or retention.
- Coordinates the repair and preventative maintenance schedules of all manufacturing equipment and processes, to reduce unplanned downtime in order for the facility to operate on the required schedule.
Job Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent, and minimum of ten years’ experience maintaining and repairing industrial equipment and systems, including two years of lead or supervisory experience.
- Experience utilizing CMMS system for equipment and Preventive Maintenance program.
- Strong knowledge of electricity/electrical systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, motors, boilers, pumps, pressure systems
- Experience in industrial maintenance in an explosives or energetics processing facility preferred.
We can’t wait to tell you more about this great opportunity.
- Apply Online or Call / Text 423.754.2508 to schedule an interview
- Resumes preferred, Nrankin@lstaff.com
Luttrell Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Ready to take the next step? Noelle is ready to connect you with a great opportunity! Call or Text 423.754.2508 to get started.