Russellville, KY US
Were you born to lead? Do you have previous experience as a Maintenance Supervisor? If you said yes check out this great opportunity!
Now Hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor in Russellville, KY - Call or text the Russellville office today to apply!
Job duties if a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Lead and technically support all aspects of day-to-day maintenance operations including: direct supervision of maintenance staff, including performance evaluations (coaching & counseling), planning, scheduling, organizing & directing work, follow-up, training personnel, and recommending personnel for pay adjustments, employment, or for discipline, termination or retention.
- Coordinates the repair and preventative maintenance schedules of all manufacturing equipment and processes, to reduce unplanned downtime in order for the facility to operate on the required schedule.
Job Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent, and minimum of ten years’ experience maintaining and repairing industrial equipment and systems, including two years of lead or supervisory experience.
- Experience utilizing CMMS system for equipment and Preventive Maintenance program.
- Strong knowledge of electricity/electrical systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanics, motors, boilers, pumps, pressure systems
- Experience in industrial maintenance in an explosives or energetics processing facility preferred.
The Russellville team can't wait to help you- Apply today!
- Call or Text 270-726-8822. Visit 253 Hopkinsville Rd, Russellville, KY 42276. We are a drug screening facility.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? Download the Luttrell Works App! luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.