New opportunity in Essex, VT! Luttrell Staffing Group South Burlington, is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician position. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Maintenance Technician:
- 1st Shift, 8am-5pm
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds frequently with mechanical assistance
- Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch and stand during entire shift
Can you see yourself in this Maintenance Technician position:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems on equipment.
- Perform various equipment preventive maintenance tasks (i.e., cleaning, inspection, and lubrication) as necessary, but routinely in cases requiring advanced technical expertise and knowledge of safety procedures (e.g., electrical cabinets, machine interiors, etc.).
- Thoroughly document maintenance activity using the maintenance database, adequately communicate maintenance issues to appropriate employees (e.g., other maintenance techs, operators, engineers, supervisors, etc.), and properly utilize the maintenance inventory system.
- Champion process improvement in assigned areas by analyzing equipment maintenance history, identifying significant causes of waste, coordinating with appropriate employees to develop root-cause solutions, and providing maintenance assistance as necessary.
- Provide Preventative Maintenance support for plant and equipment
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Must obtain lockout certification and be able to wear OSHA approved safety gear.
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience or equivalent.
- Completion of Industrial Maintenance degree or certificate Preferred.
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, pneumatics, mechanical, and tooling.
- Advanced mechanical /electrical skills (PLC troubleshooting and Robotics skills) are a bonus
- Ability to read and understand complex instructions, prints, flowchart, block diagram, and schematics are a bonus
- Ability to competently use and understand precision testing and diagnostic equipment are a bonus
- Ability to attend and retain Internal and or External technical training
- Packaging operation and high speed automation experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements and industrial workplace practices.
- Experience using e-mail, job databases and spreadsheets.
- Continuous Process Improvement experience preferred.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (802) 658-9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Racheal Ryan has been working in our VT office since its opening 6 years ago. She was part of the Sales team as well as oversaw Business Development before moving into the role of Branch Manager in 2019. Racheal is an active community member who enjoys coaching youth athletics, participating in women's adult softball and charity tournament organization several times per year.