Morristown, TN 37814 US
Luttrell Staffing Group in Morristown, TN is currently seeking a skilled Maintenance Technicians to join our partner's team. As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our manufacturing processes and equipment. Your expertise will be essential in troubleshooting and repairing equipment to maintain consistent, efficient, and effective production. If you are interested, apply today!
Details for Maintenance Technician:
- $16 / Hour
- 3rd Shift
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- 40+ hours per week
- Multiple Positions and Shifts Available
Can you see yourself in this Maintenance Technician position?
- Plan and perform work using your knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles
- Monitor process performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Inspect, repair, install, modify, and maintain production equipment
- Track and monitor equipment performance, making repairs as needed
- Respond promptly to repair requests for down equipment
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate managers
- Evaluate new equipment and techniques
- Conduct preventive maintenance as required
- Ensure safety measures are in place for equipment and work areas
- Listen to feedback from supervisors and operators to understand and prioritize machine performance issues
- Assist Quality in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for products and processes
- Support Quality and R&D during development trials and qualifications
- Collaborate with other Maintenance Technicians to share technical advice and knowledge
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities and implement 5S principles
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- Must be able to move/lift up to 75lbs throughout shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in maintenance or a related field
- Strong knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (423) 586-5008
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Stacy started her journey with Luttrell Staffing Group in late 2012 as the Receptionist. She worked as a Staffing Manager and an On-Site Manager at one of our largest clients before becoming Morristown’s newest Branch Manager.