Do you have maintenance experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Maintenance Technician.
Primary role would be to support maintenance and tool room manager to provide troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
Job duties and details for Maintenance Technician:
- Support maintenance and tool room manager
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment
- Learn production jobs in order to properly perform maintenance on the equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance of equipment
- All shifts available
- Pay rate $15.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Maintenance Technician:
- Would be required to learn production jobs in order to properly perform maintenance on the equipment
- Maintenance experience is a plus!
- Positive influence upon team members they support
- Must have understanding of electric
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work full production schedule including overtime and weekends
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (859) 520-3815 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager/Business Development Manager
Cassidy began her career in the staffing industry in 2014 and began her role as a Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in 2019. She was quickly promoted to Branch Manager and Business Development Manager in September 2019. When she isn’t working, Cassidy enjoys spending time outdoors with her pets.