Maintenance Technicians | Night Shift
Morristown, TN 37814 US
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the execution of timely and precise repairs to production equipment in a safe and cost-effective manner. This includes planning of work and time, and the ability to work with others in the trade in an instructive way.
Details for Maintenance Technicians | Night Shift:
- $22.84/ Hour + $2.50 Shift Differential
- 7pm-7am (12-hour rotating day schedule)
- 40+ hours per week
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Fast Start-Date
Can you see yourself in this Maintenance Technicians | Night Shift position?
- Performs Mechanical Maintenance and Repairs to all Production
- Performs Fabrication and Welding Functions on Equipment
- Performs minor Electrical repairs to Equipment and Building
- Preventative maintenance check-ins
- Other duties as assigned
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of previous experience in maintenance or a relative experience
- Previous production mechanical systems work experience with advanced knowledge of hydraulic systems, welding, arc welding and fabrication
- Completion of mechanic certification program (preferred)
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50lbs throughout shift
- Strong knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (423) 586-5008
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Stacy started her journey with Luttrell Staffing Group in late 2012 as the Receptionist. She worked as a Staffing Manager and an On-Site Manager at one of our largest clients before becoming Morristown’s newest Branch Manager.