Manual Machinist | CNC Machinist | Direct-Hire
Do you have machinist experience? Are you also able to interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and sketches Luttrell Staffing Group Abingdon is hiring for a Manual Machinist | Manufacturing | CNC Machinist.
*This is a great opportunity for entry level and experienced machinists*
Details for Manual Machinist | Manufacturing | CNC Machinist:
- Pay rate: $15 - $24/hr, BOE
- 1st Shift, 7am-3:30pm (Mon. - Fri) 2nd Shift, 3:30pm-2am (Mon. – Thurs)
- Full company paid benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Short Term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Key duties for Manual Machinist | Manufacturing | CNC Machinist:
- Use micrometers and other precision measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Machine I.D. and O.D. threads into metal parts as necessary
- Fabricate and shape hydraulic cylinder parts such as glands, piston rods, barrels, rod eyes out of metal
- Properly and safely select, align, secure and remove holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments and inserts, accessories and materials onto machines
- Recognize, deploy and properly use inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Manual Machinist | CNC Machinist:
- Knowledge of and experience with machine and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance
- Metals and the quality and machinability and uses of metals, alloys and other materials
- Interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches and work orders
- 2-3 years of manual machining experience or CNC experience
- Basic computer skills
- Precision Machining Certificate
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (276) 623-0039.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Hayley recently started her new position as Staffing Coordinator after serving as the Administrative Assistant for the Abingdon Office since June 2018. She is passionate about making people matter most and going above and beyond for job seekers and clients.