Manufacturing | Assistant Slitter Operator
RURAL RETREAT, VA
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Rural Retreat? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Assistant Slitter Operator!
Job duties and details for Assistant Slitter Operator:
- Responsible for assisting the Slitter Operator in set-up, loading, adjusting and operation.
- Unload the slitter in a manner that will produce a quality on-time product with efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining accuracy and trace-ability throughout customer orders.
- Maintain customer specifications throughout customer orders.
- Accuracy of product weighing.
- Palletize material to customer specifications.
- Cut up and accurately identify rework.
- Conduct proper safety and housekeeping practices at all times.
- May act as operator in his/her absence.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 to 7, rotating months, days to nights.
- Pay rate $11.50/hour.
- 40 hours per week, plus overtime.
- Long-term position, possible temp-to-hire.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Assistant Slitter Operator:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3-6 months of manufacturing experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to start an exciting new career with an established local company, apply today!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 783-1002.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Autumn is a staffing coordinator in the Wytheville office. If you are looking for a job in the Wytheville area, give her a call!