Manufacturing Associate | New Pay Rates! | Immediate Openings!
Are you looking for full-time work and want a great schedule? Are you looking to work for a company with room for advancement and overtime opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Knoxville, TN is currently hiring for Manufacturing Associate positions for Newell Brands in Maryville, TN. If you are interested, apply today!
Details for Manufacturing Associate positions:
- Full-Time, Long-term Temp
- No experience required
- 1st and 3rd Shift Available
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Up to $16.50/hour depending on shift and position
- $2.50/hour shift differential for nights!
- Attendance Incentives, Referral Incentives, and Sign-On Bonus!
- Room for advancement
- Overtime opportunities
- After training is complete hourly rate changes
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, and Term Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay after hitting 1000 hours & Vacation Pay after 1500 hours
- Production | Material Handler: Work 2 days on, 2 days off, 34.5 hours one week, 46 hours the next week (Days and Nights available)
- Assembly: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm, Weekend Shift (Fri-Sun) 7am-3:30pm
- Molding: Monday-Thursday, 7am-3:30pm, Weekend Shift (Sat & Sun) 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Can you see yourself in any of these Manufacturing Associate positions?
- Assembly: Responsible for the operation of assembly, packaging and labeling machines
- Molding: Inspect and, package finished goods, including quality inspections and changeovers in adherence to production schedules and safety procedures
- Material Handler: Picking orders to train, pulling stock from the warehouse to supply the pick lines and/or for outbound loads being worked through the shrink area, loading outbound loads, unloading inbound trailers, servicing manufacturing, stocking product from the dock or from Manufacturing, housekeeping and other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor or team lead. Both sit-down and stand-up forklifts will be utilized.
- Packaging: Responsible for the successful operation of packaging machines
Do you have the Knowledge requirements needed for these positions?
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Material Handler Qualification: Lift Truck certified or able to demonstrate past experience through a fork lift evaluation
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (865) 212-3853
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."