Manufacturing Associate | Newell Brands | New Pay Rates | Summer Bonuses!
Are you looking for full-time work and want a great schedule? Are you looking to work for a company with room for advancement and overtime opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Knoxville, TN, in partnership with Newell Brands, is currently hiring for Manufacturing Associate positions in Maryville, TN. If you are interested, apply today!
Details for Manufacturing Associate positions:
- Full-Time, Long-term Temp
- No experience required
- 1st and 3rd Shift Available
- Rotating 12 Hour Shifts, 7-7
- Starting at $13.50 and up to $17.25 based on position and shift
- $.50 raise at 30 days for some positions
- Additional $5/hr Sat & Sun + $1,000 Attendance Bonus!!
- Room for advancement
- Overtime opportunities
- After training is complete hourly rate changes
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, and Term Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay after hitting 1000 hours & Vacation Pay after 1500 hours
- Production | Material Handler
Can you see yourself in any of these Manufacturing Associate | New Pay Rates! positions?
- Assembly: Responsible for the operation of assembly, packaging and labeling machines
- Molding: Inspect and, package finished goods, including quality inspections and changeovers in adherence to production schedules and safety procedures
- Material Handler: Picking orders to train, pulling stock from the warehouse to supply the pick lines and/or for outbound loads being worked through the shrink area, loading outbound loads, unloading inbound trailers, servicing manufacturing, stocking product from the dock or from Manufacturing, housekeeping and other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor or team lead. Both sit-down and stand-up forklifts will be utilized.
- Packaging: Responsible for the successful operation of packaging machines
Do you have the Knowledge requirements needed for these positions?
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Material Handler Qualification: Valid Driver's License required, able to demonstrate past experience through a forklift evaluation
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (865) 212-3853
- Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."