Manufacturing Engineer | Direct-Hire
Shepherdsville, KY 42701 US
>>> Direct-Hire, NO time as a temp!<<<
Responsibilities and Duties of a Manufacturing Engineer:
- Designs and implements methods and processes to improve product quality and manufacturability.
- Troubleshoots problems in equipment and or process to effect timely solutions and maintain continuity of production flow.
- Monitors and debugs new methods and processes to ensure desired results.
- Prepares design concepts, drawings and cost estimates.
- Maintains and reports EIN status of equipment on log sheet.
- Conducts statistical studies to analyze the variation present in each type of measuring/inspection device listed in the control plan.
- Update/create PFMEA for existing or new processes.
- Engineering degree required
- CAD or 3D modeling experience preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus
- Knowledge of Engineering Systems and Methods in Manufacturing.
- Proficiency with P.C. Based Software.