Do you have strong organization skills and have 1-2 years of experience in a business environment? Luttrell Staffing Group in Abingdon, VA is currently hiring a Marketing Coordinator for their client. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Marketing Coordinator:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Benefits Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Term-Life Insurance)
Can you see yourself in this Marketing Coordinator position?
- Attend meetings to assist in onboarding and promoting new products
- Assist in proofing marketing materials before distribution to the team or to customer base
- Provide support in adding course content to online education platform
- Gather product data including images and copy for new products being onboarded
- Meet with the CMO to discuss implementing a new customer rewards program
- Work the Creative department to input data for a catalog automation project
- Work with a wide range of internal team members and external suppliers to support the Marketing Department
- Must be willing and eager to learn new duties and programs
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, team player, and strong communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and the Google Office Suite
- Marketing, Communications or Business degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a business environment
Luttrell Staffing Group is here help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (276) 623-0039
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."