Do you have at least one year of forklift operator experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington,VT in partnership with Keurig Dr Pepper in Essex, VT is recruiting for Material Handlers. If interested, apply today!
Details for Material Handler position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift, 6am-6:30pm
- Weekly Bonus!
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
- Sign-on Bonus Available!
Job duties for Material Handler:
- Load route trucks and semi-trailers with propane or battery operated forklift and/or pallet jack
- Move product in and out of warehouse
- Move product to storage areas using the proper equipment
- Stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area according to established sequences and procedures
- Jockey or move trailers around the outside yard to facilitate loading and unloading of products and materials
- Document all material transfers, shipments and movements electronically and/or on appropriate forms
- Ensure items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner
- Review orders for shipment and assemble the correct types of merchandise to be shipped
Job requirements for Material Handler:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of forklift operator experience.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (802) 658-9900 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Racheal Ryan has been working in our VT office since its opening 6 years ago. She was part of the Sales team as well as oversaw Business Development before moving into the role of Branch Manager in 2019. Racheal is an active community member who enjoys coaching youth athletics, participating in women's adult softball and charity tournament organization several times per year.