Mechanical Designer | Drafter
San Luis Obispo, CA
Do you have knowledge of mechanical drafting/modeling and dimensioning? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Mechanical Designer | Drafter.
Key duties and details for Mechanical Designer | Drafter:
- Support designs needing computer-aided design (CAD) modeling and drafting
- Prepare solid models, assemblies, drawings and schematics
- Aid in facilitation of ECOs and create redlines
- Support revision and configuration control
- Salary: $60k+/year, DOE
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
Qualifications for Mechanical Designer | Drafter:
- Drafting degree or relevant technical degree
- Knowledge of mechanical drafting/modeling and dimensioning
- Detail oriented
- 5 years of SolidWorks modeling experience and AutoCAD experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply by clicking on the link below or submit resume to lgreenleaf@Lstaff.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa is a Staffing Coordinator for the San Luis Obispo office. If you're looking for work in San Luis Obispo or the surrounding areas, give her a call!