Medical Scheduling Specialist
Are you looking for a great opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group South Burlington, in partnership with Evergreen Family Health, is looking for a Medical Scheduling Specialist. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Medical Scheduling Specialist:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Experience preferred but not necessary
- Work Schedule: Week days
- 40 hours per week
Can you see yourself in this Medical Scheduling Specialist position?
- Maintains and protects confidentiality of patient information.
- Shares responsibility to follow the practice’s compliance plan.
- Answers the telephone in a professional, courteous, hospitable and helpful manner. Identifies the name of the practice and person answering the phone.
- Direct s incoming calls to appropriate department.
- Schedules patient appointments in accordance with the scheduling guidelines established by the Office Administrator and Physician Administrator.
- Makes appointment reminder calls.
- Do bump list calls and/or letters.
- Communicates with the clinical area about patients wait time and priority of being seen and when physician called out of office during office hours.
- Reschedules patient appointments at request of patient or in response to change in provider schedule.
- Maintains a neat, pleasant, comfortable and professional atmosphere for patients and for all who work in the office.
- Tend to the fax in and out box.
- Process incoming web encounters from patient portal.
- Carry out special projects including but not limited to, billing and management etc. as directed.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge required for this position?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Health or Business Administration preferred
- Ability to operate computers and gain proficiency in all practice-related diagnosis, billing and scheduling software
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type patient information
- Ability to maintain confidentially of sensitive information
- Ability to apply written guidelines and standardized work practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to identify problems and communicate clearly
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with all patients, co-workers, doctors, clients
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 802-658-9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."